Thursday, April 29, 2010

I FELT A POKE TODAY!



Yesterday made 20 weeks!! Ive been reading online on every baby site I can find about what to expect at this point in my pregnancy and WHY i haven't felt the baby move yet. Of course all the advice says first timers may feel it closer to 25 weeks. Over the last couple weeks Ive been second guessing myself on all these gas bubbles and tummy rumblins I feel- and usually, its just gas- or so it seems for obvious reasons haha. But today as I finished washing dishes I came in the bedroom and just laid on my tummy (bad I know) but as I got quiet and just relaxed all of a sudden it felt like someone had taken their finger and poked my belly from the inside out!!!! Now, that might be some crazy gas, but im willing to bet it was definitely Baby Boober in there lettin momma know he/she is there and doin okay! Boy oh boy did this make my day!!!!! If only hubby were here to share the excitement although Im sure he probably wouldn't be able to feel it for himself yet! But thats another milestone to look forward to as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment